My Etsy Shop!

>

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What I Am Doing On My Summer Vacation

I am....

going back to Ethiopia! Woohoo! I am going on a 10 day mission trip to serve some sweet kiddos in several orphanages and will give you more details soon. I am SO very very excited, so thrilled that I have the BEST husband ever who said "You NEED to go on that trip!" and who is encouraging me and supporting me 110% while I leave him alone with 4 kiddos :). I will be selling some fun jewelry (made by moi!) and stuff to raise the money for the trip which I will feature right here on this very blog in the next day or so so stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That's great, Jody! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Dawn said...

woot woot!

Sarah said...

Crazy lady! And here I thought you were coming to see ME!

I was looking at Ethiopia pictures just yesterday and actually WANTING to go back...sans kids, of course, though that was one of my biggest heartaches while I was there. Hmmm. Well, I'll get working on my shopping list...you know, all the things I forgot to buy...or maybe I'll just buy some of that JodyJo Jewelry I've been hearing so much about. ;)

Word Verification: hysrooms

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I am SOOO excited for you and so terribly jealous! AWESOME news!!