My Etsy Shop!

>

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ooh Ooh, I'm It!

OK, so I got tagged by Dawn to choose the 4th picture in the 4th file on my computer, which was kind of hard because we have ALL of our pictures on here. Each year is one folder and within that year, each month has its own folder, but I just followed blindly and so here is a picture from 2005. This is my oldest daughter (aka Thing 1, now almost 9 years old) and I at the Carnegie Museum in Pittsburgh, PA. I grew up in Pittsburgh and we were home visiting my mom. The museum is well known for its dinosaur exhibits (the ones they show on Mr. Rogers-woohoo!) and we always went there on field trips when I was a kid. It was fun to go back with my own children. Anyway, they have part of the exhibit set up as an archaeological dig for children to grab some tools and scratch/scrape/dig away at the buried dinosaur skeleton. It was a lot of fun and as you can tell, Thing 1 was pretty intensely into it! It was great to remember that day from looking at this picture. She was so small and cute and fun-not that she's not now, she's just not a little kid any more and I miss it some times :(. So, now I tag Michelle, Jana, and Charisa to do the same-find the 4th picture in the 4th file folder on your computer, post it and explain it to the rest of us here on these innernets. Enjoy your stroll down memory lane!! :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

DUH - got it! Muchos gracias!!

Michelle said...

TAG finished :)