My Etsy Shop!

>

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just To Tide You Over

I have been out of town and then under the weather for a few days so I am trying to get caught up on the explosion that is my life so I will just share some pictures from last week until I can get it together enough to write something more interesting. Forgive the less than stellar pics-they are from our cell phones.


Dave Matthews/John Mayer/Phil Vassar/Nas concert for Viginia Tech.

Me and the Husband at Dave Matthews/John Mayer/Phil Vassar/Nas concert for Viginia Tech. (See tiny Dave Matthews back there?)


Me knitting at Dave Matthews/John Mayer/Phil Vassar/Nas concert for Viginia Tech. No event is above a little knitting. Or a lot-it was a really long concert.

Oh, and have you seen these??? I LOVE THEM AND I WANT THEM!! Just saying.

2 comments:

Vouray said...

Those are such pretty needles! Damn KnitPicks!

jody said...

I know-sorry gina....:)