My Etsy Shop!

>

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Laugh A Minute


Thing 3 just turned 3 about a week and a half ago and she has really come into her own with a personality as big as her beautiful blue eyes. She literally keeps us laughing all day long, often the barely-able-to-breathe belly laugh kind of laughing, too. Just this morning, I was pounding something with a hammer and she said to me, "Mama, you're scaring my ears!" She also announced "When Zoe goes back to Africa, I will be taking my crib back." Hmm, looks like she is in for a rude awakening... I love that girl, she has brought a lot of joy to the last 3 years in this family!


Thanks everyone for the kind and encouraging comments to the previous post-I will admit, I feared some ugliness and judgy comments might occur so I tried to brace myself veen though I knew they would make me sad, but alas, they never came. You guys are all awesome!

2 comments:

The Hull's at #4 said...

Jody, my kids tell me I scare their eyeballs when they see me first thing in the morning!! I don't belly laugh at that...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.