My Etsy Shop!

>

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Love My Love My Love My Calendar Girl

Hello, Miss August!
They (Cranial Technoligies) just released the 2010 DOC Band Babies calendar and our little lady made it in there out of over 3400 entries!! Not only that but so did cutie patootie Elias:




And of course, we CANNOT leave out Mr. Cover Model himself, Zoe's future Hubby...........Mr. Jaxson!!!


I am so excited and proud of these little cuties! To think that they all lived in the same place in Addis Ababa is unbelievable!! And it is just goes to show that there are truly no Ethiopian babies that are not ADORABLE!!!!!

5 comments:

Michael said...

LOVE IT!!!!! That must be the cutest calendar EVER!!!

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

we are going to have awesome wedding favors for them...

Erin said...

WOW! Looks like our crew has the market cornered on hot DOC band babes!

Maria and Family said...

That is so cute !! What a wonderful keepsake for the kids also :)

Ron & Maria said...

talk about the red thread connecting these beauties!